About Bank Bar
The widest selection of any bar in Manila, hidden away in a chic, old world den. On CNN’s list of the 7 Most Intriguing Speakeasies in the World.
The Must Tries:
- Cocktails: Mariang Bastos, Truffle Whiskey Sour
- Small Batch-Crafted Cocktails
- Gin & Tonic Cart
- Cheech Flores (Bar Chow)
Bonifacio Global City
G/F RCBC Savings Bank Corp Center 25th corner 26th St. Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Mon-Fri: 5PM-2AM Sat-Sun: 8PM-4AM
- Each mo.dough or eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the mo.dough or eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the mo.dough or eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the mo.dough or eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the mo.dough or eGift. The recipient may still use the mo.dough or eGift when the system is back online. * The mo.dough or eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The mo.dough or eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple mo.dough or eGift code may be used per transaction.
- If the mo.dough or eGift purchase is for a Moment Card, it is not valid or convertible in payment for food and other items. The Recipient must use it to redeem a Moment Card only.
- The use of mo.dough or eGift for purchasing a Moment Card and other merchandise in-store is not allowed.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.