Good for a single class
Great for a one-on-one class
Best for multiple workouts
Barre3 combines pilates, yoga, and ballet barre into one solid hour of rigorous, feel-good movements.
Classes are split into three levels: barre3 Open-level which is recommended for beginners, barre3 Foundations which is for those more familiar with the moments, and barre3 Advanced which is for students who have mastered the techniques and already doing the workout for six months.
Enjoy the convenience of a dynamic workout with Barre3 studios located all over the city. With instructors coming from different backgrounds and committed to teach with passion, develop the length of a dancer and strength of an athlete in Barre3.
- Dynamic, feel-good workout for a healthy lifestyle
- Combines pilates, yoga, and ballet barre in one
Good to know
- Created by celebrity-fitness expert Sadie Lincoln
- Offers three class levels
Shangri-La Plaza Mall
6F Plaza East Wing Edsa cor. Shaw Blvd Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 656-7878, (02) 656-6868, (0927) 308-9850
- M, W, F: 12:15pm - 6pm
- T, TH: 5:30pm - 6:45pm
- Sat, Sun: 11:15am - 2:30pm
B8 Bonifacio High Street Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 403-5994
G/F Alabang Town Center Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 836-3184
- MWF: 7:30 - 5:30pm
- TTH: 10:30 - 6:30pm
- Sat & Sun: 9am - 4:30pm
3/F, TriNoma Mall North Ave Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 900-8809, (02) 900-8818, (0933) 386-1800
Basement 2 Greenhills Promenade 3 Ortigas Ave. Greenhills San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 671-7878 / 671-6868
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.