Over the years, the brand Chicco has been synonymous with one thing: babies. From pregnancy and breastfeeding products to baby food and hygiene, all the way to travel gear and baby clothes, the company has made it a mission to provide high-quality products suited for infants and very young children. Why this detailed approach in a very specific niche? Well, maybe because the origin of the company is also very personal. In 1958, the founder Cavaliere del Lavoro Pietro Catelli wanted to celebrate the birth of his first-born son, affectionately called “chicco.” The rest, as they say, is history.
Baby’s day out:
- Chicco is proud to carry items for outdoor, car travel, and safety.
- Grab a loyalty card if you’re a regular customer – it definitely pays off!
- Go to the Chicco site for good reads on baby-relevant information.
- Want to be updated? Register for their newsletter.
Alabang Town Center
2nd Level Alabang Town Center Access Rd, Ayala Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 833-5452
3rd Level, Festival Supermall Filinvest, Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 850-2920
2nd Level, Greenbelt 5 Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 729-9329
SM Mall of Asia
Ground Level, SM Mall of Asia Seaside Boulevard Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
2nd Level, Bldg A, SM Megamall EDSA cor. Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 656-1925
3rd Level Trinoma Mall North Ave Cor Mindanao Ave Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 719-5638
3rd Level Uptown Mall 11th Drive Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 802-2591
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.