About Choobi Choobi
Blessed with an abundance of fresh catch from the sea, the Philippines is famous for its diverse offerings of fishes, clams, prawns, oysters, and crabs almost as much as it is for its serene beaches and powdery shorelines. It’s not surprising, therefore, that both locals and foreigners flock to many of the islands to indulge in both – great seafood dishes set against the backdrop of aqua marine waters.
That’s what Choobi Choobi offers: a delightful concoction of seafood-inspired cuisine originally hailing from the Queen City of the South. So if you’re ever in Cebu– or in any of its numerous branches in different key cities – give yourself license to eat with your hands and discover why Choobi Choobi makes for a great food trip stopover.
Get your hands dirty:
- Shrimp in a Bag
- Chilean Mussels Bag
- Stan’s Fried Black Pepper Shrimp
Cap off your meal:
- Fresh Pineapple Organic Kale
- Mango Basil Shake
- Fresh Fruit Platter
SM SouthmallAlabang Zapote Road Almanza Uno Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
MarikinaLilac Street, Conception Dos Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM ConsolacionSM North Road Lamac, Consolacion Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Park Mall168 Ouano Avenue Mandaue Reclamation Area Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
MaboloF. Cabahug St. Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Mactan NewtownHawkers Center, Mactan Newtown Newtown Boulevard Lapu-Lapu, Cebu, Philippines
SM CebuSM City Cebu Juan Luna Ave. cor. Cabahug and Kaoshiung St. Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM SeasideCebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The Outlet Pueblo VerdePueblo Verde Lapu-Lapu, Cebu, Philippines
Robinsons Galleria CebuRobinsons Galleria Cebu General Maxilom Ave. Ext.Tejero City Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Ayala Center CebuUnit M327-328 3/F Ayala Center Cebu Business Park Barrio Luz Cebu 6000 Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Bukid TresNivel Hills Lahug Cebu City Cebu 6000 Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Dans DeliUnit 7 G/F Streetscape Paseo Saturnino Maria Luisa Road Banilad 6000 Cebu City Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM Lanang PremiereJ.P. Laurel Ave Lanang Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
SM BacolodSM Bacolod Reclamation Area Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
SM DasmariñasSM Dasmariñas Goverrnor's Dr, Sampaloc 1 Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines
Centrio MallClaro M. Recto Ave Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
DipologRizal Ave. cor F. Gonzales St. Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- The eGift Code is also valid for use at Kogi-Q.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.