About DC Shoes
Founded in 1994, DC quickly grew to become a leader in performance skateboarding shoes and a renowned action sports brand. Today DC stands as a global brand whose product line has expanded to include men’s, women’s and kids’ skateboarding and lifestyle shoes, apparel, snowboards, snowboard boots, outerwear, and accessories. As one of the cornerstones of its marketing strategy, DC has built a world-class team of professional skateboarding, snowboarding, and motocross athletes that exemplify and enhance DC’s brand, develop its signature products, and support its promotional efforts. DC is a subsidiary of Boardriders, Inc.
Boardriders is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports.
Robinsons Place Manila
Robinson Place Manila Adriatico St. Cor. P. Gil St., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Mall of Asia
SM Mall of Asia J.W. Diokno Blvd. Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Megamall Edsa cor. Julia Vargas Brgy. Wack Wack Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM General Santos
G/F SM General Santos Santiago Boulevard Corner San Miguel St. Lagao General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines
SM Clark M.A. Roxas St. Malabanias Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
Ayala Center Cebu
2/F Ayala Center Cebu Cebu Business Park Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM Cebu Northwing North Reclamation Area Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM Pampanga San Jose City Of San Fernando Lapu-Lapu, Cebu, Philippines
G/F SM Davao Quimpo Blvd. Cor. Tulip Drive Ecoland Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
2/F Abreeza Mall JP Laurel Ave. Bajada Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
L2/F Ayala Centrio Ayala C.M Recto Avenue Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
SM Batangas Pallocan West Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
LG/F SM Baguio Luneta Hill Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
G/F SM Lucena Dalahican Road Cor. Maharlika Ibabang Dupay Lucena, Quezon, Philippines
LG/F SM Iloilo Benigno Aquino Ave., Mandurriao Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
G/F SM Legazpi Imelda Roces Avenue Zone 9 Brgy.37, Bitano Legazpi, Albay, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.