Pasig1004 C. Raymundo Avenue Pasig Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Marikina32 Gen. Ordonez Avenue Marikina Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
BF Homes ParanaqueBF Homes 69 President's Ave. Lipam's Building Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Maria ClaraMaria Clara St., Santa Mesa Heights Quezon City Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Las PinasURCI Townhomes Alabang–Zapote Road, Talon Uno Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
MalateProvidence Tower, 2471 Leon Guinto St. cor Estrada Street Malate Manila Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Katipunan209 Katipunan Ave.Project 4 Quezon City Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Don Antonio HeightsBahay sa Don Antonio, 26 Holy Spirit Drive Don Antonio Drive Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.