2/F Fashion Hall, SM Megamall EDSA corner Dona Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ever New SM Megamall
SM Aura Premier
2/F SM Aura Premier 26th Street, Corner McKinley Pkwy Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Main Wing, Shangri-La Plaza Edsa corner Epifanio de los Santos Avenue, Shaw Boulevard, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
One Bonifacio High Street
U/G One Bonifacio High Street 28th Street Corner 5th Ave. Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
UG/F Robinsons Magnolia Aurora Blvd., corner Dona Hemady St. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Center Cebu
G/F New Wing, Ayala Center Cebu Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Archbishop Reyes Ave. Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.