For use on any product/service purchase
About Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot by Vikings
Hotpot has always been associated with healthy food, but it’s usually not the most glamorous concept for luxury dining. Well, that’s where Four Seasons comes into the picture. Under the Vikings’ list of restaurants, Four Seasons seamlessly blends the discerningly healthy food options that hotpot entails and combines it with an ambiance that’s chic, modern, and comfortable.
What you get is a buffet hotspot restaurant that’s fresh, healthy, and yes, elegant. How’s that for a dining experience? At Four Seasons, expect to be treated to the choicest ingredients and handpicked sauces, allowing you to easily customize your dishes. The way it should be, of course.
What’s in the pot?
- Choose from meat, seafood, vegetables, appetizers, desserts, Japanese, and bar.
- In their Manhattan Parkview branch, expect the menu to be a combination of both Vikings and Four Seasons.
Locations and new additions:
- They have a branch in SM Mall of Asia and in Araneta Center. A new branch in SM Sta. Mesa will open soon.
- At the MOA branch, a teppanyaki station was recently added.
SM Mall of AsiaBldg E., By the Bay SM Mall of Asia Complex Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 831-7777, (02) 835-7777
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- eGift transactions are not eligible for loyalty points earning.
- Reservation is recommended.
- Four Seasons Buffet eGift is NOT VALID for use in NIU, Tong Yang Plus, Vikings and The Alley.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.