Derived from the initials of the Italian words Galleria & Grafica, which means Gallery and Graphics.
G&G is a multi-brand shoe store with majority of merchandise from Brazil and from other parts of the world.
We are selling a gallery of shoes with stylish and graphically-inclined stylish designs.
It is our aim to make the ladies feel light and beautiful; the men classy and dapper!
G/F Glorietta 3 Brgy. San Lorenzo, Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Festival Supermall Corporate Ave. Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinsons Place Magnolia
2/F Robinsons Magnolia Town Center Bldg., Kaunlaran Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Trinoma EDSA Corner North Avenue Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
UP Town Center
UP Town Center Brgy. UP Campus Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Malls Manila Bay
Ayala Malls Manila Bay Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd. cor. Asean Ave. Aseana City, Brgy. Tambo Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Feliz Mall
2/F Ayala Malls Feliz Marcos Highway Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinsons Place Las Pinas
G/F Robinsons Place Las Pinas Alabang Zapote Road, Talon I, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Veranza J.Catolico Sr. Ave.Lagao General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines
KCC Mall of Gensan
G/F KCC Mall of Gensan J.Catolico Sr. Ave. Lagao General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines
G/F Veranza J.Catolico Sr. Ave.Lagao General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines
Ayala Center Cebu
G/F Ayala Center Cebu Business Park Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Robinsons Place Tuguegarao
G/F Robinsons Place Tuguegarao Brgy. Tanza Tuguegarao, Cagayan, Philippines
Capitol Central Bacolod
G/F Capitol Central Bacolod Gatuslao St. Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Robinsons Galleria South
2/F Robinsons Galleria South National Highway, Brgy. Nueva San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines
G/F Solenad 2, Nuvali Brgy. Sto. Domingo Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
Robinsons Place Naga
G/F Robinsons Place Naga Roxas Avenue corner Almeda Highway, Brgy. Triangulo Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Robinsons Place Palawan
Robinsons Place Palawan San Manuel Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Robinsons Place Tacloban
G/F Robinsons Place Tacloban National Highway, Tabuan, Marasbaras Tacloban, Leyte, Philippines
Robinsons Place Ormoc
G/F Robinsons Place Ormoc Palo Carigara-Ormoc Ormoc, Leyte, Philippines
2/F East Concourse,¬† Limketkai Center Lapasan Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Robinsons Place Santiago
G/F Robinsons Place¬†Mabini Santiago City Santiago, Isabela, Philippines
Robinsons Place Pavia
2/F Robinsons Place Pavia Sen. Benigno S. Aquino Jr. Ave. Brgy. Ungka Pavia Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.