About Happy Skin
Happy Skin is Manila's favorite brand of makeup that cares for the skin. Since its launch in 2013, the brand has reached a cult-favorite status among women everywhere by providing them with makeup that's skin-friendly and easy-to-use. In its first year alone, Happy Skin's key products bagged beauty awards in the Philippines' top fashion and beauty glossies. Last October 2014, the homegrown brand met another milestone by opening its first-ever boutique in Glorietta 3 and bringing a makeup wonderland to life.
All of Happy Skin's products are infused with top-notch skincare ingredients from beauty capitals all over the world, precisely to provide what the brand promises—to make the skin happy. Discover more about the brand at www.happyskincosmetics.com.
Innovative, Easy-to-Use, Skin-Caring
- Happy Skin was born to create and offer innovative beauty products, all designed to make makeup effortless to use.
- Each Happy Skin product comes with a how-to guide, from written instructions and cheat sheets, to stencils and illustrated tutorials.
- Happy Skin’s skin-caring ingredients are sourced from beauty capitals like Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
How Do We Make Your Skin Happy?
- At Happy Skin, we believe that makeup should keep your skin happy by enhancing it, not compromising it.
- Rich butters like Shea and Cupuaçu are found in our lippies to keep your pout moisturized.
- Extracts like Japanese tea, green tea, and cherry blossom are infused in our face bases, powders, and blushes to curb inflammation and dehydration.
- Argan oil is packed in our range of eye products to nourish the sensitive eye area.
Alabang Town Center
Alabang Town Center Alabang - Zapote Road Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Greenbelt 5 Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Powerplant Mall Lopez Drive Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Mega Fashion Hall
2/F SM Mega Fashion Hall Ortigas Center Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
3/F Trinoma Mall North Ave Cor Mindanao Ave Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinsons Place Magnolia
2/F Robinsons Magnolia Doña Hemady Ave, Aurora Blvd. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sm North Edsa North Ave. cor EDSA Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
UP Town Center
UP Town Center Katipunan Ave., Diliman Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Aura Premier 8 McKinley Pkwy Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Malls Manila Bay
G/F Ayala Malls Manila Bay Diosdado Macapagal Ave. Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Marikina Marikina-Infanta Hwy, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines firstname.lastname@example.org
SM Fairview Quirino Highway, corner Regalado Hwy Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines email@example.com
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.