Ramen has become soul food in Japan, with a wide variety and easy availability. IPPUDO brings the true and authentic ramen, with much effort being invested in producing the highest quality soup, noodles and other ingredients, in every place it operates.
Here in the Philippines, with its own central kitchen dedicated to soup and noodle production, IPPUDO aims to dazzle Filipinos with its quality products, dynamic ambience and hospitable service. Using local products and infusing them with Japanese elements, IPPUDO does not compromise to ensure optimum food quality.
In due course, IPPUDO will be offering ramen from other parts of Japan, featuring different soup bases and types of noodles. Let IPPUDO, the world-famous ramen emporium, take you on a delicious journey of Japanese soul food.
- Taste the broth
- Savor each individual components
- Mix it all up and enjoy
Must-try at Ippudo
- Shiromaru Motoaji
- Ippudo Pork Buns
- Ippudo Hakata Style Gyoza
G/F 1880 Building Eastwood Ave., Bagumbayan Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 372-8169
Ayala Malls The 30th
Ayala Malls The 30th 30 Meralco Ave Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Greenbelt 5 Legazpi St. Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Power Plant Mall
2/F Power Plant Mall Rockwell Drive cor. Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F Robinsons Magnolia Expansion Aurora Blvd, Doña Hemady St, New Manila Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinsons Place Manila
1st Level Robinsons Place Manila Pedro Gil St cor. Adriatico St., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 353-0701
Sun-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm
SM Mall of Asia
2/F SM Mall of Asia J.W. Diokno Blvd Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 877-8299
3/F SM Mega Fashion Hall EDSA cor Julia Vargas Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 470-1837
G/F Uptown Mall 36th St., cor 9th Ave. Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 776-3435
G/F Ayala Vertis Mall Brgy. Bagong Pag-asa Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.