About Jamba Juice
What can you do with a blender? As Jamba Juice has proven, evidently a lot! From its humble start in the U.S., the company has steadily expanded, opening international branches in Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, and the Philippines. So what has endeared it to its growing fan base? Well, the brand is popular for promoting all-natural, fresh ingredients. That’s why you can expect their smoothies and juices to be just as delicious as they are healthy. Want a more refreshing lifestyle? Check out what Jamba Juice has to offer.
Mainstays for all seasons:
- Banana Berry Smoothie
- Strawberries Wild
- Piña Colada Refresher
- Mango-a-go-go Smoothie
Take a bite:
- Jamba Juice has energy bowls for a quick mood booster.
- If you’d like to nibble on a pastry, try their waffles or sandwiches.
EDSA Eats by Max's Group Epifanio de los Santos Ave Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Burgos Eats, Burgos Circle 29th Street, Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Monday to Sunday: 7AM – 11PM
Bonifacio High Street
G/F Bonifacio High Street Central West Superblock 7th Avenue cor. 29th St. Fort Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 621-3213
Sunday to Thursday; 7am -11pm Friday & Saturday; 7am -1am
Eastwood Mall Open Park Libis Eastwood Avenue Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 234-2494
Monday to Sunday: 8AM- 11PM
Robinsons Place Manila
G/F Pedro Gil Wing Robinsons Place Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 354-0310
Monday to Sunday; 9am-10pm
LG/F, SM Aura Premier C5 Road cor. 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Monday to Sunday: 10AM – 10PM
UG/F Megamall Building A J. Vargas cor. EDSA Wack Wack Greenhills East Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 576-4730
Monday to Friday: 10AM – 9PM Saturday to Sunday: 10AM – 10PM
Tomas Morato cor Sct. Fuentebella, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 351-3856
Monday – Sunday 9am-1am
4/F Trinoma Mall North Avenue corner Barangay Bagong Pag Asa Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 950-4225
Monday to Thursday;10am -9pm Friday to Sunday;10am-10pm
UP Town Center
Unit B-130 Brgy. UP Campus Katipunan Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 958-5255
Monday – Sunday 10am-11pm
4/F Uptown Mall BGC Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- The eGift not valid for use at Ayala Malls The 30th, SM Clark, and Solenad 3.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.