Kabisera was established in 2008 to cater to discerning high-end diners who want to treat themselves to high-quality Filipino cuisine. Over the years it has simply been referred to as Kabisera, and it definitely made its distinctive mark in Manila’s evolving and eclectic food landscape. The name Kabisera actually takes its origin from traditional Filipino homes. It means a seat that’s reserved for the head of the household, or a place intended for an esteemed guest of honor. When you step into the restaurant, you’ll feel pampered – and the dining experience only heightens that.
Treat yourself with these:
- Molo Iloilo
- Sari-Saring Sinugba
- Adobong Manok sa Horno
Make the most of it:
- The food is best enjoyed with a group, so bring your family or friends.
- Ask the staff for recommendations; they’re more than happy to suggest.
Bonifacio High Street
G/F Bonifacio High Street 7th avenue Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 776-9882, (02) 776-9883
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.