Good for a hearty meal
Hearty meal for two
Best for group dining
About Kichitora of Tokyo
Kichitora finally shares its ramen fame to the world with its first international branch here in the Philippines.
This establishment uniquely offers chicken soup as one of the bases of the ramen. A healthier option without sacrificing any flavor or density, it’s the perfectly prepared Japanese noodle soup. Kichitora also serves pork and beef-based ramen with an assortment of types and add-on toppings.
For those not craving for soup, have an order of the appetizers, rice meals, and desserts.
Fitted with sleek, modern interiors and a see-through kitchen, Kichitora of Tokyo offers a ramen experience like no other.
- Paitan Ramen Zenbu no Se
- Tan Tan Mien
- Healthy ramen goodness with chicken broth base
- Fresh ingredients, prepared upon order
Bonifacio High Street Central
3/F Bonifacio High Street Central, Central Square 7th Ave Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 946-3835
2/F Mega Atrium Julia Vargas Ave. Wack Wack Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 775-1100
- Sun, M, T, W, Th: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- F, Sat: 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.