The Korean-inspired restaurant Kogi-Q is creating a buzz at the Parkmall in Cebu, and with very good reason. This recently opened BBQ place quickly made a name for itself with its eat-all-you-can offer at P270 per person. For the average price of a single dish in many restaurants, the amount can already fetch you unlimited samgyeopsal (pork belly), chicken wings, Chilean mussels, pork BBQ, squid rings, marinated boneless chicken, chorizo, rice, and iced tea. It’s no surprise that there’s usually a steady queue of hungry visitors waiting for an empty table.
So if you’re craving Korean BBQ on a shoestring budget, Kogi-Q should definitely be on your list.
Before you visit:
- The restaurant opens at 11AM.
- It’s best to have a reservation; otherwise, make sure you come early.
For newbie BBQ enthusiasts:
- Cooking takes some time; grab a light snack before dinner if you’re starving.
- You may want to bring wet wipes or extra tissue as eating with your hands could get messy!
Park Mall Ouano Ave. Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
The Outlet Pueblo Verde
Pueblo Verde Lapu-Lapu, Cebu, Philippines
Corner SRP-Mambaling Road Cebu South Coastal Rd Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM North Road Lamac, Consolacion Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The Mactan Newtown Blvd. Mactan Lapu Lapu City Cebu 6015 Lapu-Lapu, Cebu, Philippines
SM Lanang Premier J.P. Laurel Ave, Lanang Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Limketkai Dr. Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
SM Baliwag Doña Remedios Trinidad Hwy Baliwag, Bulacan, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- The eGift Code is also valid for use at Choobi-Choobi.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.