About Kumori Japanese Bakery
There are a few things in life more comforting than the smell of freshly baked bread – well, unless you help yourself to it. Kumori is one of the newest players in Manila’s thriving specialty bakery scene, and it seems like it’s steadily making a name for itself. Proudly a Japanese bakery and pastry shop, all of Kumori’s products are delivered straight from Japan daily. And because they’re passionate about keeping everything fresh, they don’t use preservatives, making their treats last only a day. Why would you need a day, though, when it would only take you a few minutes to wolf down a fluffy concoction?
Start your morning right:
- Signature Hanjuku Cheese
- Fuwaa-fuwa creams Buns
- Soft Matcha Buns
Good to know
- Drop by Kumori early so you get the first dibs on what they have for the day.
- Like their FB page to get updated on occasional promos and discounts.
Food Center, Lower Basement, The Landmark Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinsons Place Manila
Level 1 Adriatico Wing, Robinsons Place Manila Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
1/F Robinsons Galleria EDSA corner Ortigas Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Lower Ground, SM Supermarket Makati Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM North Edsa
The Block SM City North Edsa North Avenue corner EDSA, Brgy. Sto. Cristo, Bago Bantay Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
UP Town Center
UP Town Center Brgy. Pansol, Katipunan Avenue Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- eGift is not valid to use at SM Mall of Asia branch.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.