89 J. Basa Street San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item.
- To use the eGift, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation upon ordering.
- All orders should be placed one day in advance.
- The Recipient can place their orders by calling these numbers: +63917-883-3391, +632 8-724-3068, +6328-726-9828, +6328-725-8618 or by sending a message in their Facebook Page or through Instagram
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.