About Lydia's Lechon
Roasted suckling pig, or lechon as it’s popularly referred to, is present in just about every Filipino celebration. Weddings, Christmas parties, family reunions, even beach outings. If there’s a group of Filipinos gathered for festivities, it’s almost a given that lechon would be the centerpiece of the table. That’s what Lydia’s Lechon stands for. With a brand that’s synonymous with the standards of a high-quality roasted suckling pig, it’s no wonder Lydia’s has won the hearts – and tummies – of many adoring fans for five decades now.
Our Popular Dishes
- Crab Relleno
- Beef Kare-Kare
- Lechon Baka
Dining at your fingertips:
- Order online and have your lechon delivered right at your doorstep.
- Check out their party packages and create your own feast.
116 Timog Avenue cor. 11th Jamboree Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 939-1221, (02) 355-9149
551 Service Road Roxas Blvd. Baclaran Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 851-2987 to 89
312 Aguirre Avenue Phase 3 BF Homes Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 556-6741
Cash and Carry
20 Filmore St., Palanan Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 475- 7558
77 Fairview Avenue Fairview Subdivision Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 937-2369
24 Marcos Hiway Corner Pambuli Street, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 682-8927
E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue Cor. C.J. Caparas St., Brgy. Ugong Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 671-9023
49-Don A. Roces Avenue, Corner Scout Reyes Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 376-5173, (02) 376-1818
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.