About Maison Berger
It started in France in 1898 as a pharmaceutical dispenser for hospitals made by Maurice Berger, where it was quickly adopted for private homes and became a collector's item, thus giving birth to the Lampe Berger Company, now known as Maison Berger.
Lampe Berger is a catalytic lamp that purifies bad odors and bacteria in the air, showers the room with long-lasting fragrance and its stylish decorative. Revitalize your home with Dreams of Flowers, Freshness and Fruits and over 45 varying fragrance, housed in colorful and beautifully designed lamps.
Parfum Berger anti-odor cubes are good for neutralizing odors of all kinds such as cooking odors, pet odors, bathroom smell and cigarette odor. Parfum Berger use polymer reeds that diffuse the fragrance throughout the room.
Make your house or office visit-worthy and greet your visitors with fragrances that one’s mind and soul. Just place your Lampe Berger or Parfum Berger (scented cube and bouquet diffuser line) in any of your favorite spot of your home and be greeted with beautiful fragrance when you walk in.
Elegance and aromachology in one lamp, Maison Berger became very popular and has been associated with famous designers throughout the country, and a huge success worldwide. Maison Berger offers a large selection of over 45 exquisite scents as well as rich collection of lamps and cubes to choose from. Grab you very own Maison Berger products and visit us at www.lampeberger.ph now!
- Coffret Bingo Noire
- Coffret Spirit Cuivree
- Coffret Ovalie Rouge
- Berlingot Verte
- Essentielle Carree
2/F Estancia Mall Meralco Ave. Brgy Oranbo Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Monday:11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Thursday:11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday:10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday:10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Evia Lifestyle Mall
2/F Evia Mall Daang Hari Brgy. Almanza Dos Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Monday:10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday:10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
2/F Festival Expansion Area Filinvest Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Monday:10:00AM - 9:00PM Thursday:10:00AM - 9:00PM Friday:10:00AM - 10:00PM Sunday:10:00AM - 10:00PM
Lucky Chinatown Mall
2/F Lucky Chinatown Mall Reina Regente St., Zone 028 Brgy. 293, Binondo Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Monday:10:00AM - 10:00PM Sunday:10:00AM - 10:00PM
Ayala Center Cebu
G/F Ayala Center Cebu (near Rustan’s Department Store at New Wing) Cebu Business Park, Archbishop Reyes Avenue 6000 Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Monday:10:00AM - 9:00PM Sunday:10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.