Many Taiwanese restaurants around Metro Manila often give the impression of upscale interiors, but offer surprisingly affordable prices. Mazendo is exactly like that. The warm lights overhead and earthy colors of the walls may prompt first-time guests to think that the dishes are upscale too, but it’s actually the polar opposite. The restaurant is proud to offer ultimate Taiwanese comfort food at relatively pocket-friendly price tags. Ready to indulge in beef noodle soup, dumplings, and milk tea? Then grab a table at Mazendo.
Have these on your table:
- Mala Beef Noodle Soup
- Boiled Dumplings in Sesame Sauce
Do you know?
- Mazendo is a franchise straight from Taiwan
- It's brought by the same guy behind Lartizan and Chatime
Conrad Manila, Seaside Boulevard Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
129 Frabelle Corporate Plaza, Bautista St, Salcedo Village Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.