It’s a curious and not very common combination: Japanese and Peruvian cuisine. But Nikkei sets out to prove that not only does this combination work remarkably well, it can also produce some of the most fun flavors you’ll get to taste. It opens for lunch and dinner, and it usually has a steady influx of guests who come not only to try the food (which has very good ratings) but to enjoy the friendly and upbeat ambiance of the place. Ready for a meal less ordinary? Book a table at Nikkei.
Tidbits of flavors:
- Causa Appetizers
- Salmon Ginger
- Yellow Pepper
Before you go:
- Reservations are recommended, especially in the evenings.
- It's best to bring a group; you'll likely be tempted to try different items.
G/F The Podium 18 ADB Ave, Ortigas Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 637-2206, 0995-908-3145
Monday to Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
One Bonifacio High Street
2/F One Bonifacio High Street 28th corner 5th, Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 753-9212, 0966-533-7573
Frabelle Business Center, 111 Rada Legaspi Village Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 880-0231, 0927-273-0114
Monday to Sunday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
G/F One Rockwell Rockwell Drive Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 541-6689, 0916-636-9817
Monday to Sunday 11:30am - 11:00pm
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.