For use on any product/service purchase
About NIU by Vikings
The word ‘niu’ literally means ‘nine’ in Viking language. And no surprise – the newest addition to the Vikings’ roster of buffet restaurants has nine different food stations that take its guests to a gastronomic tour around the world. If you’re already acquainted with Vikings, then you know that the brand strives to make each of its restaurants noticeably unique from each other. So what makes Niu different? Think evolved dining experience; that’s what Niu endeavors to achieve.
From the diverse cuisines they serve, ranging from Chinese and Japanese to French and Mediterranean, to the hospitably warm staff and talented chefs, it’s quite easy to see they’ve done a great job.
What’s the occasion?
- The restaurant always has exciting promos on holidays.
- Niu serves its guests cake on the house for special occasions.
Of loyalties and reservations:
- Get a Vikings Loyalty card for points that can translate to discounts.
- Reserving a table at Niu is always highly recommended.
SM Aura Premiere6th Floor SM Aura Premiere 26th Street Corner Mckinley Parkway Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 478-3888 or (02) 847-3888
PodiumThe Podium Mall 18 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- eGift transactions are not eligible for loyalty points earning.
- Reservation is recommended.
- NIU eGift is NOT VALID for use in Vikings, Four Seasons, The Alley and Tong Yang Plus.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.