It began with a slice of cake. Chef Baba Ibazeta Benedicto has built a loyal following over the years for her delicious, classic desserts at the successful Classic Confections. One of her most famous creations is Nono’s Chocolate Oblivion, named after her father. Nono’s, the restaurant, allows her to explore her passion for delicious comfort food that bring people together.
Comfort food is simple. It is heartwarming. It is nourishing. It is home.
- Fried Truffle Cheese Wontons
- Oriental Shrimp Salad
- Chicken and Waffles
- Roasted Beef Belly
- Tomato & Basil Spaghettini
- Nono's Chocolate Oblivion
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
UP Town Center
Level 1, Phase 1B, U.P. Town Center Katipunan Avenue, Diliman Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 7958-5713
Second Level, The Podium Mall 12 ADB ave. Ortigas Center Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 8637-5147
G/F, Three Central Valero St., Salcedo Village Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 7901-6748
Upper Ground Floor, Expansion Wing, Festival Mall Filinvest City, Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 8247-7980
L/G Glorietta 2, Glorietta Complex Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 7900-1225, 0927 0288162, 0907 1109472
Ayala Malls Manila Bay
Ground Floor, Phase 1, Abueva Entrance Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, cor. Aseana Ave Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 7373-6981
Power Plant Mall
P1 Level, Power Plant Mall Rockwell Dr Makati City Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
High Street South
G/F High Street South Tower 1 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F Solenad 3, Building E Nuvali Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines (049) 258-0539, 0927 0241435
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.