About Osaka Ohsho
Filipinos have a steady love affair with Japanese cuisine – a quick look at the many Japanese restaurants dotting Manila and other major cities is a testimony to that. Some restaurants, though, seem like institutions in themselves, because they’ve been in operation for decades. This is true for Osaka Ohsho. Relatively new in Manila, the Japanese chain was actually established in 1969. Since then, it has put up well-received branches in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, and Shanghai. And what’s the restaurant most known for? Gyoza. It’s so famous, in fact, that it’s dubbed the world’s number 1. Your best bet is to try it and discover why.
How do you like your gyoza?
- Truffle gyoza
- Cheese and bacon gyoza
- Original gyoza
Come as you are:
- No need to dress up. Osaka Ohsho is casual and modern.
- When you're there, check out the cool Japanese-inspired patterns they have.
SM Megamall Bldg. D J. Vargas Ave., Brgy. Wack Wack Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.