We are all about protecting what’s valuable — your essentials, your experiences, and our planet.
Pacsafe keeps your gears secured with its anti-theft technology, giving you that peace of mind so you can be at the moment.
Protecting what’s valuable should also translate to protecting the planet we travel. We’ve pledged to remove all virgin plastic from our supply chain by 2025 and all new Pacsafe bags are now made of recycled materials.
Over 20 years of innovation, millions of miles travelled, one trusted brand.
- Metrosafe X
- Citysafe CX
- Metrosafe LS
- Made with innovative anti-theft technology
- Pledged to remove all virgin plastic from our supply chain by 2025
Ayala Malls Manila Bay
3/F Ayala Malls Manila Bay Brgy. Tambo Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F Glorietta 5 Ayala Center San Lorenzo Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
3/F Newport Mall Villamor Brgy. 183 Zone 20 Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
R2 (CommonThread) Bridgeway Powerplant Mall Poblacion Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F SM MOA J.W. Diokno Blvd. Brgy. 76 Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Annex B SM City North The Block Cor. North Avenue Bagong Pag-Asa Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Trinoma Edsa cor. North Avenue Bagong Pag-Asa Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Seaside Cebu
2/F SM Seaside Mall SRP-Mambaling Cebu Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM Lanang Premier Brgy. Ubalde Agdao Dist. Davao City Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
SM City Dasmarinas Sampaloc 1 Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines
G/F Centrio Mall CM Recto Corrales Ave. Brgy. 24 Cagayan De Oro City Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.