About Paper Moon Cafe
Acclaimed to be among the finest and best desserts in Tokyo, the exquisite cake creations of Tokyo’s Grand Dame of Specialty Cakes, Madame Kazuko EMY WADA, particularly the ORIGINAL MILLE CREPE, is now being served in Manila with the grand opening of PAPER MOON Cake Boutique and Cafe in 2015. Paper Moon Cake Boutique and Café of Tokyo offers a fresh, distinctive slice of French specialty cakes and pastries created with meticulous Asian skill that is distinctly Japanese. The opening of Paper Moon comes in sync with the growing sophistication of the Filipino palate as well as the increasing popularity and legitimacy of Asian skill in the international food arena.
- Mille Crepes
- Cakes & Pastries
- Pasta & Sandwich
- Hot & Cold Beverages
G/F Glorietta 3 Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F Coliseum Circle General Araneta Avenue, Cubao Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
3/F Eastwood Mall Libis Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F Promenade Missouri St San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Robinsons Magnolia Aurora Blvd Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
3/F Robinsons Manila Pedro Gil St, Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
3/F Shangri-La Palza Shaw Blvd. Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
L/GF SM Aura 26th St, Fort Bonifacio Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F SM Clark Manuel A. Roxas Highway Barangay Malabanias, Clark Freeport Caloocan, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Megamall Epifanio de los Santos Ave Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F SM North The Block EDSA, Quezon City Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
4/F Trinoma EDSA corner North Avenue Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
U.P. Town Center
G/F UP Town Center Diliman Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Uptown Place Mall
B1 Uptown Palace Mall 36th St, Taguig Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Vertis North Quezon Ave Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.