It’s probably one of the most classic comfort foods – burgers. Evolving from fast food mainstays to gourmet offerings, it has definitely come a long way. And what’s interesting is that it continues to change, constantly reflecting the ever-shifting demands of discerning customers. Pound is just that: it answers the call of hungry diners who crave for value-for-money burgers and sides. Hailing from the popular Todd English in SM Aura, the restaurant has a chic flair with a good reputation for their food. Choose a simple and straight-forward burger or go all out with their hefty best-sellers; it’s really up to you.
Burgers and then some:
- The Pound Burger
- Crispy Chicken Sliders
- TE Sundae
Expect to be surprised:
- During their opening day, guests paid what they wanted.
- Keep a tab on their social media accounts – you never know.
Bonifacio High Street
Bonifacio Hight Street Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Mall Vertis
Ayala Mall Vertis Mindanao Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Alabang Town Center
Alabang Town Center Alabang Zapote Road Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Megamall Julia Vargas St. cor EDSA Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Eastwood Mall Bagumbayan, Libis Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinson Place Manila
Robinson Place Manila Pedro Gil St., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Mall Of Asia
SM Mall of Asia J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- eGift can be used at any participating branches of Mesa, Foo'd by Davide Oldani, Todd English Food Hall, Pound by Todd English, Tim Ho Wan and Llaollao.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.