About Ramen Nagi
Ramen Nagi, a Fukuoka-born ramen restaurant, was founded by Ikuta Satoshi in 2006. It offers authentic premium ramen with branches in seven different countries including the Philippines.
It’s famous for trailblazing the Omotenashi sheet, a personalization option that lets guests customize their ramen bowl.
Sides on the side:
- Chicken Karaage
- Chasu Rice
Good to know:
- Their ramen looks almost as good as it tastes, so get your mobile cams ready.
- First time at Ramen Nagi? The Original Butao King is a must-try!
Ayala 30th Mall Ayala Ave. Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Alabang Town Center
Alabang Town Center Alabang Zapote Road Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F O Square 2, Greenhills Shopping Center Ortigas Ave Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Malls Manila Bay
2F Ayala Malls Manila Bay D. Macapagal Boulevard, Tambo Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
3/F Mega A EDSA, corner Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Center Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
4/F Japan Town, Glorietta 2 Palm Drive Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM City Fairview Quirino Highway, corner Regalado Hwy, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F SM Clark Manuel A. Roxas Highway, Pampanga Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Mall Feliz
Ayala Mall Feliz Marikina-Infanta Hwy Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Eastwood Citywalk 1 Libis Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Greenbelt 3 Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F One Bonifacio High Street Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinsons Magnolia Hemady St. cor Aurora Blvd. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Level 2 Robinsons Galleria Ortigas Center Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinsons Manila Pedro Gil St. Cor. Adriatico St Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
5/F SM Aura Premier 26th Street Corner and C5 Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Mall of Asia
SM Mall of Asia J.W. Diokno Blvd. Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM North EDSA
SM North EDSA EDSA cor. North EDSA Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F Trinoma Mall North Ave. cor EDSA Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
UP Town Center
UP Town Center Pres. Carlos P. Garcia Ave., Diliman Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Signa Residence Valero St. Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Pampanga Jose Abad Santos Ave Mexico, Pampanga, Philippines
UG/F, SM Bacoor General Aguinaldo highway corner Tirona Highway, 4102 Bacoor Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Ayala Mall Solenad Don Jose Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
Camp John Hay
Ayala Technohub Ordonio Dr, Camp John Hay Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
SM Baguio Luneta Hill Drive, Upper Session Road Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.