Valid for 30 days upon activation
5 Class PackageP4,000
Valid for 45 days upon activation
10 Class PackageP7,500
Valid for 3 months upon activation
20 Class PackageP14,000
Valid for 6 months upon activation
Custom Value56.31 eGift Value
For use on any product/service purchase
About Ride Revolution
Ride Revolution’s workout is specifically designed to strengthen the body’s core, tone muscles and burn maximum calories. Light hand weights are used to target the upper body, giving you a true full body workout.
They use cleated shoes to increase the connection between the leg and the bike, engaging the hamstrings and glute muscles resulting in lean, toned legs.
Every class is set to a specific and personalized playlist, created by the instructor. The music is your guide through your 50-minute journey, helping to push your body and metabolism out of its comfort zone. Our aim is simple – to allow you to lose yourself, let go and have fun.
THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE CLASS:
We provide shoes free of charge (cleaned after every use), or you can bring your own. If you opt to bring your own, they must be LOOK Keo compatible.
First timers must come at least 15 minutes before class for proper orientation and bike fit. As a safety precaution, first timers that arriver later than 15 minutes will not be allowed to ride.
Doors open 10 minutes before class. Please proceed to the bike room when ready so that the class can start on time.
Riders not checked in 5 minutes before class will forfeit their bikes to make way for the waitlist or walk-ins.
4/F (next to Kimpura & Peking Garden) Legaspi St. Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Kerry Sports Manila
6/F Shangri-La at the Fort Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Unit GD107, North Wing EDSA cor. Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.