About Rusty Lopez
Even with the rise of foreign brands, it’s amazing to note that reputable Philippine companies have risen to the challenge and made their name stand out in this increasingly competitive market. Footwear store Rusty Lopez is definitely one of them. Starting out with a focus on shoes, the company eventually branched out to include bags and accessories as well. But of course, it almost goes without saying that their shoes still take the center stage. From formal and casual, to corporate and outdoors, there’s bound to be something to catch your eye at Rusty Lopez.
Of discounts and deals:
- Create an account and get 10% off on your purchase.
- Subscribe to their newsletter for exclusive deals.
Ever Gotesco Mall Commonwealth Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
LSL Corporate Center Exequiel Manalo, Sto. Nino Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
Isetan Mall, Cinerama Complex CM Recto, Quiapo Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Market Market 32nd St., BGC Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sabellano Building Bonifacio St. Tuguegarao, Cagayan, Philippines
iMall Canlubang Jose Yulo Sr. cor Silang Industrial Park Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
Ultimart Shopping Plaza M. Paulino St. San Pablo, Laguna, Philippines
M.L. Quezon st. cor. Carigma st. Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines
Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall Marcos Highway Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
G/F Robinsons Place Palawan Brgy. San Manuel Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
CSI City Mall
2/F Citymall Lucao Road Dagupan, Pangasinan, Philippines
Tacloban Shopping Center Justice Romualdez St, Downtown Tacloban, Leyte, Philippines
UG/F Gaisano Capital Masbate Quezon St., Crossing Ozamis, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
G/F Limketkai Mall Lapasan Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Center Mall Baguio
Center Mall Baguio Magsaysay Ave. Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
G/F Iba Town Center National Road Malolos City, Bulacan, Philippines
G/F Robinsons Place Santiago Maharlika Highway Santiago, Isabela, Philippines
G/F NE Pacific Mall Maharlika Highway Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
G/F Plaza Maestro Commercial Complex Burgost St. Vigan, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
CSI La Union
2/F Citymall San Fernando Diversion Road San Fernando, La Union, Philippines
ROBINSONS ILOCOS NORTE
G/F SPACE 127-128 ROB. PLACE ILOCOS NORTE NAT'L HIGHWAY, BRGY. SAN FRANCISCO San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte, Philippines firstname.lastname@example.org
UG/F Island City Mall M. Paras St. Tagbilaran, Bohol, Philippines
Balace Building Vinzons Ave Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- eGift is not valid for items with 40% and above.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.