K-pop fan or not, it’s a safe bet that you’ll enjoy dining at Sariwon. From its interior decors and furnishings that are as Korean as you can get – without going to the airport – to its menu that features all-time favorite Korean picks, the restaurant clearly has a flair for a great Korean dining experience. Whether you’re enjoying Sunday lunch with your family or taking a leisurely dinner with friends, Sariwon is definitely bound to be a hit.
- Deung Shim Rib Eye
- Soondubu Chigae
- Yangnyeom Wagyu Salchisal
- Sariwon makes it easy for diners to enjoy their fare with sets for 2 and 4 that come with their bestsellers.
Bonifacio High Street
C2 Bonifacio High Street Central 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Reservation is recommended.
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift is NOT valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.