Good for small orders
Great for bestselling dishes
Best for group dining
Custom Value113.64 eGift Value
For use on any product/service purchase
About Shi Lin
Made popular by their delicious Xiao Long Baos and other dumplings, there is actually a lot more to rave about Shi Lin. The simple yet tasteful décor sets a casual atmosphere fit for all-day snacking and dining. The menu is straight-forward and filled with clear photos to help decide which Taiwanese snacks and dishes to get. In all tables, Shi Lin also has posted instructions on how to properly enjoy the Xiao Long Baos.
Offering a delectable array of dishes that are fairly priced, Shi Lin’s other frequently ordered items are their Shrimp, Pork, and Egg Fried Rice, the Crispy Salt and Pepper Squid, and the Spicy Sesame and Peanut Sauce Noodles. This establishment also serves equally delicious desserts that range from Cool Almond Jelly with Lychee to Hot Almond Cream and Sesame Balls.
- Xiao Long Bao
- Noodle Soups
- Rice Toppings
- Red Bean Dumpling
- Casual setting for dining and snacking
- Best-selling Taiwanese fare
4/F, Trinoma, Garden Mindanao Ave cor North Ave Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Greenbelt 3 Esperanza Street Legaspi Village Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Lucky Chinatown Mall
G/F Lucky Chinatown Mall Reina Regente St. cor. Dela Reina St. Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 516-0321, (0927) 760-6355
- M, T, W, Th, F, Sat, Sun: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
G/F Circuit Mall Hippodromo Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
3/F The Podium 18 ADB Ave. Wack Wack Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 477-4108
- M, T, W, Th, F: 11:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sat, Sun: 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Shangri la Plaza
Shangri la Plaza Edsa corner Shaw Boulevard, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Alabang Town Center
Alabang Town Center, Alabang Zapote Rd Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 869-9869
- M, T, W, Th, F: 11:00AM - 9:00PM
- Sat, Sun: 10:00AM - 10:00PM
3/F Robinson Galleria Ortigas Center Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Estancia Mall Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.