About Shi Lin
Made popular by their delicious Xiao Long Baos and other dumplings, there is actually a lot more to rave about Shi Lin. The simple yet tasteful décor sets a casual atmosphere fit for all-day snacking and dining. The menu is straight-forward and filled with clear photos to help decide which Taiwanese snacks and dishes to get. In all tables, Shi Lin also has posted instructions on how to properly enjoy the Xiao Long Baos.
Offering a delectable array of dishes that are fairly priced, Shi Lin’s other frequently ordered items are their Shrimp, Pork, and Egg Fried Rice, the Crispy Salt and Pepper Squid, and the Spicy Sesame and Peanut Sauce Noodles. This establishment also serves equally delicious desserts that range from Cool Almond Jelly with Lychee to Hot Almond Cream and Sesame Balls.
- Xiao Long Bao
- Noodle Soups
- Rice Toppings
- Red Bean Dumpling
- Casual setting for dining and snacking
- Best-selling Taiwanese fare
Power Plant MallPower Plant Mall, Rockwell Drive Poblacion Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 890-0005
Lucky Chinatown MallG/F Lucky Chinatown Mall Reina Regente St. cor. Dela Reina St. Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 516-0321, (0927) 760-6355
The Podium3/F The Podium 18 ADB Ave. Wack Wack Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 477-4108
SerendraG/F Commercenter Bldg. 4th Ave cor 31st St., Fort Bonifacio Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 859-7012, (0917) 740-8567
Alabang Town CenterAlabang Town Center, Alabang Zapote Rd Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 869-9869
Trinoma4/F, Trinoma, Garden Mindanao Ave cor North Ave Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Circuit MallG/F Circuit Mall Hippodromo Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Estancia MallEstancia Mall Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Manila Bay Area3/F Ayala Malls Manila Bay Macapagal Blvd. Tambo Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippinesshilin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Shangri la PlazaShangri la Plaza Edsa corner Shaw Boulevard, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Glorietta 2Palm Dr Metro Manila Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.