About Single Origin
A fairly new coffee shop in the rich roster of restaurants and cafés that make up High Street in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Single Origin has nevertheless managed to make its distinctive mark among the city’s many coffee enthusiasts. In fact, judging by the stream of people who opt to stop by from early morning to late at night, it’s quite a safe bet that the modern and casual café is steadily winning a healthy number of fans. Start the day right with its selection of continental breakfast options, or have a quick bite of soup and salad in between meetings.And if you’re into coffee, then sampling one of Single Origin’s recommended brews is a definite must.
Drinks to Perk You Up:
- Maple Vanilla Cold Brew
- Espresso Con Panna
- Iced Salted Caramel Latte
- Single Origin has beans from around the world, so check out their curated packs.
- Want a hearty meal? Try their Pasta Negra or Reuben Sandwich!
Bonifacio High StreetC3, Bonifacio High Street Central 7th Avenue Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 894-4042, 0906-268-8902
RockwellG/F Edades Garden Rockwell Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 772-6259, 0995-914-4137
OsteriaG/F Frabelle Building Tordesillas cor Bautista St. Bel Air Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Osteria - MolitoMadrigal Ave Ayala Alabang, 1780 Metro Manila Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
IKEA MOA SquareMOA Square, Mall of Asia Complex Zone 10 CBP-IA, Marina Way Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.