AlimallG/F Ali Mall 1 Araneta Center Socorro, Quezon City Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Circuit Makati3/F Ayala Circuit Mall Hippodromo St. Brgy.Carmona Makati City 1207 Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Gmall DigosUG/F Gmall of Digos, Quirino St. Tres De Mayo, Digos City, Davao Del Sur Digos City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Victory Mall Sta.RosaG/F Victory Mall Santa Rosa Commercial Complex Balibago Sta. Rosa, Laguna 4026 Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
Robinsons Ilocos2/F Alfresco Robinsons Place San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.