About Smart Prepaid
Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) is the Philippines' leading wireless services provider. A wholly owned subsidiary of the country’s dominant telecommunications carrier, the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PLDT), Smart and its subsidiaries operate a nationwide cellular network, a wireless broadband service, a satellite phone service, and mobile commerce services.
Smart has the most extensive and modern digital communications GSM network and infrastructure in the country. It offers the widest array of cellular service brands designed to address the needs of different market segments.
Smart has built a reputation for innovation, having introduced world-first wireless services, including Smart Money, Smart Load, Smart Padala, the Netphone, Smart LTE, 3G and HSPA+ services. Smart Link also provides communications to the international maritime industry.
- Call, text, and internet bundles
- Supported applications such as Spinner
- Biggest communication network in the Philippines
- Highest number of subscribers
- Smart Prepaid eGift can be used top up your Smart Prepaid balance.
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount/denomination.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code.
- To use the eGift, the recipient must redeem a Smart Prepaid PIN/code through the link provided as part of the eGift details.
- The Smart Prepaid PIN/code can then be used to top-up a Smart Prepaid SIM.
- Smart loading is operated by Giftaway, Inc. and is not officially affiliated with Smart.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.