Sperry Top-Sider has been an American favorite since 1935 when Paul Sperry, inspired by his dog Prince's ability to run nimbly over ice and snow, used a pen knife to cut siping into the outsole of a rubber sneaker. This ingenuity, along with the iconic inspiration of other design details, launched an American Original. Our mission is to share this unique story with a new generation that will embrace our brand because of its heritage, authenticity and optimistic personality.
Cleaning your Canvas Sperry Top-Siders
- Hand wash with mild soap and water
- Stuff with newspaper and let air dry
- Dry removable insole separately for thorough drying
- Rinse with fresh water after any use in salt water, and dry as above for storage
- 2010 Plus Award for Design Excellence in the Men’s Street category
Festival Mall Corporate Avenue, Filinvest Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Bonifacio High Street
Unit B2, Bonifacio High Street Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Estancia Mall Meralco Ave. Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ground Level, Glorietta 3 Ayala Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Robinsons Place Manila
Pedro Gil Wing, Robinson Place Manila Pedro Gil St Cor Adriatico St, Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Aura Premier
SM Aura Premier McKinley Parkway Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM East Ortigas
SM East Ortigas Ortigas Ave. Extension Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F SM Fairview Quirino Highway cor Regalado Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Mall of Asia
SM Mall of Asia J.W. Diokno Boulevard Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM North Edsa
SM North EDSA North Avenue cor. Edsa Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Southmall Alabang - Zapote Rd, Almanza Uno Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Trinoma Mall Edsa cor North Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
UP Town Center
UP Town Center Katipunan Ave, Diliman Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Center Cebu
Ayala Center Cebu Archbishop Reyes Ave Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM Cebu North Reclamation Area Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM Seaside Cebu Cebu South Coastal Road Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM Lanang JP Laurel Ave. Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Corrales Ave Misamis Oriental Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
SM Lipa Ayala Highway Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
SM Baguio Upper Session Road Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
SM Iloilo West Diversion Road Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Robinsons Ilocos Norte
Robinsons Ilocos Norte San Francisco, San Nicolas Laoag, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.