About Sunglass Haven
It's time to see the world differently with Sunglass Haven. Established in 2009, Sunglass Haven is the go-to retail destination for the coolest sunglasses in the Philippines. Bringing in premium brands such as Oakley and Ray Ban, Sunglass Haven also showcases eyewear selections from Prada, Persol, Ralph, DKNY, Arnette, and more. Sunglass Haven has the right pair of sunglasses for your need, mood and personal taste. Protect your eyes in style.
Most popular brands:
- Ray Ban
- Branded, high quality eyewear
- Abundance of premium brands to choose from
Alabang Town Center
Garden, Alabang Town Center Commerce Ave Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 869-3117
Ayala 30th Mall
Ayala 30th Mall Meralco Ave. Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Bonifacio High Street
G/F Southwest Bldg, Bonifacio High Street 5th Ave Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 621-4157
G/F Gateway Mall Gen Roxas Ave Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 709-3575
G/F Glorietta 3 Parkway Dr Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 625-5814
Lucky Chinatown Mall
2/F Lucky Chinatown Mall Reina Regente St Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 708-9639
Newport City Mall
Newport City Mall, Resorts World Newport Blvd Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 556-9093
2/F Robinsons Magnolia Aurora Blvd Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 961-0604
Robinsons Place Manila
G/F Midtown Robinsons Place Manila Adriatico St Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 354-3747
Shangri-la Plaza Mall
Main Wing, Shangri-la Plaza Mall EDSA Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 955-6049
Level 2 Trinoma EDSA cor North Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 576-3276
Uptown Mall 11th Drive, BGC Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Venice Grand Central
Venice Grand Canal Mall McKinley Hill Garden Villas, Upper McKinley Rd Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
2/F Marquee Mall Aniceto Gueco St Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines (045) 304-1341
Ayala Center Cebu
2/F Ayala Center Cebu Cardinal Rosales Ave Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines (032) 260-6827
Unit 9 Bldg.A The Outlets Pueblo Verde Brgy.Basak Lapu-Lapu, Cebu, Philippines (032) 231-5983
2/F Abreeza Mall JP Laurel Ave Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines (082) 321-9739
Harbor Point Subic
Harbor Point Subic Rizal Hwy Olongapo, Zambales, Philippines (047) 306-5023
Robinsons Place Bacolod
Robinsons Place Bacolod Lacson St Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines (034) 441-0190
G/F Bldg. D Solenad 3 Nuvali, Brgy. Sto Domingo Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
Centrio Mall Claro M Recto Ave Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (088) 880-0544
G/F KCC Mall de Zamboanga Gov.Camins Road Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.