Tales of Illumina Magical Pass (899)P899
TALES OF ILLUMINA MAGICAL PASS allows you to experience a two-hour interactive magical journey
About Tales of Illumina
It’s Finally Here!
Explore the Magical Forest, and unravel the Tales of Illumina. Discover myths and legends in a way designed to captivate all your five senses.
A place that will make you question logic and reality, Tales of Illumina is the FIRST and BIGGEST fully immersive experience in the Philippines! Featuring more than 30 over-the-top mesmerizing light and sound installations. A multi-sensory wonderland housed in almost 13,000 square feet - a two-hour journey you wouldn’t want to miss! Don’t be afraid to tap deep into your imagination, but just make sure you’ll not get lost!
Calle Bistro, Quezon City2/F Calle Bistro Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- To use the eGift at the store, the code or QR must be given by the recipient to the staff for validation.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift and QR code. The recipient must only give this to the staff once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- Tales of Illumina supports IATF mandate on COVID-19 response. Please always wear your face mask.
- The recipient is recommended to book in advance to limit the number of guests inside the museum.
- Tales of Illumina is open every Monday to Sunday from 12:00 NN to 9:00 PM.
- The last call for tours is at 7:00 PM
- Holiday Schedule: Dec. 24 12nn - 8pm (last call to enter is at 6PM) Dec. 25 12nn - 9pm (last call to enter is at 7PM) Dec. 31 12nn - 7pm (last call to enter is at 5PM) Jan. 1 12nn - 9pm (last call to enter is at 7PM)
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.