About Tendon Akimitsu
Tendon Akimitsu is famous for its award-winning tendon dishes where you can relish tempura and donburi as one. Your palate will surely love hearty servings of tempura served on top of a hot bowl of rice. Each tempura is lightly battered and crispy fried to perfection, made more flavorful with Tendon Akimitsu’s signature tendon sauce. Craving for more Japanese grubs? Your appetite will be in awe of Tendon Akimitsu’s sashimi, maki, and donburi sets, paired with your choice of hot or cold noodles. Enjoy these while you dine in a modern Japanese setting.
- Nami Tendon Set
- Kani Kami Salad
- Crazy Salmon Maki
G/F Trinoma North Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ayala Malls The 30th
G/F Ayala Malls The 30th Meralco Ave. Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
NAIA Terminal 3
Food Hall, Level 4, Terminal 3, Ninoy Aquino International Airport Ninoy Aquino Airport Area Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Japan Town, Top of the Glo, Glorietta 2 Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.