Good for basic pampering
Great for executive spa services
Best for multiple treatments
Custom Value113.64 eGift Value
For use on any product/service purchase
About The Spa Wellness
The Spa Wellness has been setting the standards for relaxation and rejuvenation since 1996.
Different types of massages and wellness treatments await The Spa Wellness’ exclusive clientele. Dermatological services are given by professional doctors excelling in their field of practice. Offering a challenging yet feel-good workout, barre3 classes combine the benefits of yoga, pilates, and ballet barre.
Unwind at any of their strategically-located branches all appointed with luxurious amenities such as steams, saunas, and jacuzzis. Varying from deluxe common rooms to executive and premium rooms and villas, they are tastefully fitted and can suit any level of privacy and pampering.
Make the people important to your life feel special by treating them to this prestigious spa that offers only excellence in their amenities and services.
- Sea Salt Body Scrub
- Crystalline Skin Body Treatment
- Light and Luminous Facial
Why gift it
- The first spa in the Philippines to be awarded the Superbrand status
- Luxurious amenities such as infrared saunas, steams, and jacuzzis
Level 3 Trinoma Mall Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 900-8809, (02) 900-8818, (0933) 386-1800
- (02) 900-8809, (02) 900-8818, (0933) 386-1800
G/F Greenbelt 1 Paseo de Roxas Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 840-1325, (02) 840-1326, (0917) 580-1358
Shangri-La Plaza Mall
Shangri-La Plaza Mall EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 656-6868, (02) 656-7878, (0917) 580-1392
B8, Bonifacio High Street Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 856-5858, (02) 856-6868, (0917) 580-1364
- (02) 403 5994
- SKIN Dermatology & Laser Center
- (02) 403 8000, (0917) 809 2399
3/F Power Plant Mall Rockwell Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
L/G Alabang Town Center Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 850-3490, (02) 850-6836, (0917) 580-1368
- (02) 836 3184
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- The eGift Card code will be honored at The Spa, Barre3, and Skin Dermatology and Laser Center (SKIN).
- The eGift Card covers the following:
- The Spa - single spa services and add-on services (except services on promos, in-house packages, Wellness Treatments such as Bowen and Acupuncture, purchase of items such as Retail, Wellness Gift Cards, Ultimate Gift Cards, Memberships, Prepaid Cards, Wellness Gift Cards and Gift Certificates.
- Barre3 - classes, membership fees, retail products
- SKIN - consultation fees and single services (excluding retail products, packages, and promos)
- The amount of each eGift Card must be applied to one brand at once (e.g. the entire P1000 eGift Card must be used for either The Spa, Barre3 or SKIN only, within a single visit).
- The eGift Card is transferrable, provided a valid and activated eGift Card code is presented at the store. The staff may also ask for a valid ID to be photocopied for record keeping purposes.
- The eGift Card may be used together with our in-house gift certificate, Wellness Gift Card, Ultimate Gift Card and Prepaid Card.
- Recipients are advised to make a reservation and contact their preferred branch at least 1-2 days prior to their visit.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.