The usual notion of a tapas bar connotes images of a relatively quiet place with dim lights and subdued conversations. Well, Tomatito is gamely changing that. From its understatedly vibrant red lights to its lively mix of local and foreign diners, it’s easy to discern that it’s not your typical tapas bar. So go ahead and treat yourself to their renditions of Spanish finger food or order their main courses for sharing. And while you’re at it, indulge in animated conversations. At Tomatito, great food is always complemented with fun talks.
- Filete con Airbag
- Solo Militia al Ajillo
- Picho Moruno
Bonifacio Global City
G/F BGC Corporate Center 11th Avenue, BGC Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sundays to Mondays - 11am to 1am Fridays to Saturdays - 11am to 2am
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.