For use on any product/service purchase
About Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant
There are many buffet restaurants in Manila nowadays. So many, in fact, that you may be hard pressed in deciding which ones are actually worth including in your list of “must-try.” What makes Vikings stand out? Well, when the restaurant claims they have international cuisine they really mean it – and it shows at a glance, too. From dishes that include citrus marinated salmon and asparagus panna cota for appetizers, roasted wagyu and de-constructed cordon bleu for main course, and chocolate Nutella squares and red velvet cookie for dessert, you can literally have a food trip by going around the different sections of Vikings. Combine that with an elegantly understated ambiance and you have the makings of a great dining experience.
If you want to give yourself license to indulge, the restaurant will definitely deliver that – in spades.
Choose your promo:
- Vikings has group discounts and big group promos you can take advantage of.
- If it’s your birthday, your meal is on Vikings – for your entire birthday month!
Of posts and pictures:
- Use #EatLikeAViking and have the chance to get your photos uploaded on their site.
- The restaurant has several branches. Check out which one is near you.
SM City Marikina2nd Floor, SM City Marikina, Kalumpang Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 570-3888, (02) 570-4888 , (02) 570-5888
SM Mall of Asia, By the BayBldg. B, By the Bay, Seaside Blvd, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 846-3888, (02) 846-4888 , (02) 846-5888
SM Megamall4th Floor, Mega Fashion Hall, Bldg. D, SM Megamall Julio Vargas cor. EDSA Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 656-3888 , (02) 656-4888 , (02) 656-5888
SM North Edsa4th Floor, The Block, SM City North EDSA Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 376-3888 , (02) 376-4888
VenueBy the Bay, Mall of Asia Complex Seaside Boulevard, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM PampangaSM Pampanga Global Fashion Wing Mexico, Pampanga, Philippines(045) 435-3888
SM City CebuNorth Reclamation Area Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
SM Lanang PremiereUpper Ground Level, Fountain Court, SM Lanang Premier, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines(082) 285-3888 , (082) 285-4888
SM City BacolodGround Floor, North Wing, Rizal Street, Reclamation Area Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines(034) 431-3888 , (034) 431-4888
SM IloiloSM Iloilo Benigno Aquino Jr. Ave., West Diversion Road Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- The eGift is a voucher to avail a discount off a good or service.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- eGift transactions are not eligible for loyalty points earning
- Reservation is recommended
- Vikings' eGift is NOT VALID for use in NIU, Four Seasons, The Alley and Tong Yang Plus.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.