About Wee Nam Kee
Few things come to mind faster than Hainanese chicken rice and laksa at the mention of comfort foods in Singapore. That’s what Wee Nam Kee is all about. They’ve become so famous for their signature chicken rice, in fact, that it has allowed them to go from a hole-in-the-wall eatery in the Merlion City to nicely-decorated sit-down restaurants in Manila. So if you’re craving Singaporean, head to Wee Nam Kee and ask for their best-selling items. You’ll easily find yourself ordering the chicken rice – with a few other dishes, of course.
What's on the table?
- Roasted Hainanese Chicken Curry Noodles
- Salted Egg Chinese style Fried Chicken
- Cereal Prawns
- Hainanese Chicken Rice originated in China, not Singapore.
- Many connoisseurs consider the dish’s dips as the basis for the chef’s skill.
Alabang Town CenterLower Ground Floor, New Wing, Alabang Town Center Ayala, Alabang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.