About Wildflour Cafe & Bakery
Wildflour started off as the little cafe and bakery that could in a corner of a then soon- to-rise BGC in 2012, and has since grown into one of the busiest and most acclaimed group of restaurants in the country, with top-notch brunch and bistro dishes and pastries cooked and baked fresh in-house and served with utmost quality day-in and day-out. Beyond its delectable brunch menu and bountiful pastry assortment, Wildflour has a dinner menu to die for, serving a diverse array of dishes including high quality steaks, homemade pastas and sandwiches, and boasting a large wine, beer and cocktail selection perfect for any occasion. Wildflour is all about quality— working with over 20 different local and organic farms from around the country to source the best ingredients (everything from farm fresh eggs, organic milk, pork, chicken, vegetables and fruits), to bring you the best tasting food and highest quality experience possible, every single time.
- Chocolate pot de Creme
- Umalag Farms Beef Short Ribs
- Tarte Flambes
Good to know:
- Originally intended solely as a bakery, its main crowd draw turns out to be its fab food.
- Wildflour tends to be quite busy on peak mealtime hours, so best to go there early.
Net LimaG/F Net Lima Bldg. 4th Ave cor 26th St. Fort Bonifacio Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 856-7600
Salcedo VillageGF V-Corp Tower 125 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 808-7072, 09173285915
PodiumGround Floor, The Podium 18 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines571-8588, 09176289572
RadaGround floor Frabelle Business Center Building 111 Rada St., Legaspi Village Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines(02) 833 9799, 09175645768
GreenhillsGround Floor, O-Square Wilson Street corner Ortigas Avenue Greenhills Shopping Center San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines775-3543, 09176279679
UptownG/F Six/NEO Building 4th Avenue corner 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
RockwellGround Floor 8 Rockwell Center Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Greenbelt 3Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Esperanza St, Makati 1228 Metro Manila Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Terms and Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item.
- For in-store redemption, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used for in-store transactions.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- The eGift is valid for use at the following Wildflour Group: Wildflour Cafe + Bakery, Wildflour Italian, Little Flour Cafe, and Pink's.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.