How It WorksBulk orders?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an eGift? An eGift is a great (and convenient) way to make someone feel special. It is a gift card with a unique code and your personalized message. The code has a corresponding value or item that your recipient can use at participating store locations.
How does it get to the recipient and how long does it take to arrive?
eGifts are delivered to recipients via email or text message. It is sent as soon as the order is approved (which takes a few minutes for regular customers). You can set a delivery date in case you want to have it delivered at a later date.
Please allow our payments provider up to 24 hours to perform sufficient security checks for new customers. Additional information may be required to do these checks.
- What does the recipient need to bring when using an eGift at the store? The recipient must provide the eGift code to the manager at the participating store for validation. The code may be relayed verbally, from a mobile phone, or in a printout. The manager may ask the recipient to present a valid ID for recordkeeping purposes.
- Does the eGift expire? Most of the eGifts we operate do not expire. Please check the brand's reminders and/or terms if there are any conditions for expiry. Corporate-sponsored and promotional eGifts may also have validity conditions that you must check separately with them.
- What if the eGift code is lost? How can it be retrieved? If the recipient lost the code, email us at email@example.com. Indicate the mobile number and/or email address to whom the code was initially sent. The code will be re-sent after our support team has verified the mobile number and/or email.
- Can I buy in bulk? Yes, we will be happy to assist you for any special or corporate orders, including bulk orders. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why does it say “Giftaway, Inc.” in my credit card / Paypal statement? This service is managed by Giftaway, Inc., which means that part of your statement is correct and expected.
Terms & Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item.
- To use the eGift, the code must be given by the recipient through email email@example.com or call (02) 7719-6971 or +639178279852 for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the hotel staff to finish the validation process. The hotel staff will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The hotel staff will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the hotel staff once he/she commits to use it at the hotel.
- In the event that the hotel's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the hotel staff shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- For specific room eGift vouchers, rooms are subject to availability and a PRIOR reservation is required to avail of the voucher. Booking must be made at least 15 days prior to planned stay dates. The rates are subject to a set number of guests per room category. Extra-person charge & child policy rates apply.
- The room eGift voucher purchase is applicable to new bookings only. Existing paid bookings cannot be converted to this promotion. Reservations under the room eGift voucher promotion can be rebooked at least five (5) days prior to arrival, otherwise voucher will be forfeited. Maximum of three (3) room eGift vouchers per person can be used at a given time (_subject to availability). Room eGift vouchers purchased cannot be used for group bookings. Unused resort credits cannot be converted or refunded in to cash or transferred to future bookings.
- Black-out dates apply. For Garden Suites and Oceanview Suites, it's NOT valid on weekends, long weekends, holidays, and other black-out dates as advised by the resort.
- All stay/room eGift voucher rates indicated are NETT RATES and are inclusive of VAT and other charges.
- All room bookings are subject to health and sanitation hotel protocols in accordance to government guidelines.
- eGifts are subject to hotel rebooking policies.
- The promo offers are not valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers, privileges, or promotions.
- Full payment of room is required upon purchase or redemption. Payment for the voucher is non-refundable. It is not exchangeable for cash, credit, or other goods and services and cannot be converted to other promotions.
- eGift vouchers are subject to hotel rebooking policies.
- The eGift may be subject to other terms and conditions of Discovery Suites.
- Senior Citizens Guidelines: In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the 20% discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher. VAT Exemption can be applied at check-in, upon presentation of SC/PWD ID. Excess payment from the VAT exemption can be used to settle incidental charges incurred during the stay.
- Additional inclusions for Club Paradise Palawan specific room eGift vouchers: 10% discount on Meals to Share, One (1) round of drinks per person per night, and PHP 1,000 resort credits per night.
For inquiries or assistance, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.