How It WorksBulk orders?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an eGift? An eGift is a great (and convenient) way to make someone feel special. It is a gift card with a unique code and your personalized message. The code has a corresponding value or item that your recipient can use at participating store locations.
How does it get to the recipient and how long does it take to arrive?
eGifts are delivered to recipients via email or text message. It is sent as soon as the order is approved (which takes a few minutes for regular customers). You can set a delivery date in case you want to have it delivered at a later date.
Please allow our payments provider up to 6 hours to perform sufficient security checks for new customers. Additional information may be required to do these checks.
- What does the recipient need to bring when using an eGift at the store? The recipient must provide the eGift code to the manager at the participating store for validation. The code may be relayed verbally, from a mobile phone, or in a printout. The manager may ask the recipient to present a valid ID for recordkeeping purposes.
- Does the eGift expire? Most of the eGifts we operate do not expire. Please check the brand's reminders and/or terms if there are any conditions for expiry. Corporate-sponsored and promotional eGifts may also have validity conditions that you must check separately with them.
- What if the eGift code is lost? How can it be retrieved? If the recipient lost the code, email us at . Indicate the mobile number and/or email address to whom the code was initially sent. The code will be re-sent after our support team has verified the mobile number and/or email.
- Can I buy in bulk? Yes, we will be happy to assist you for any special or corporate orders, including bulk orders. Please feel free to email us at .
- Why does it say “Giftaway, Inc.” in my credit card / Paypal statement? This service is managed by Giftaway, Inc., which means that part of your statement is correct and expected.
Terms & Conditions
- Each eGift Card has a unique code that corresponds to an amount (denomination). To use the eGift Card at the clinic, the code must be given by the recipient to the clinic staff for validation prior to their desired appointment.
- To know more about the services that may be availed for your eGift Card’s value, recipient may call 843-GAOC (4262) or email email@example.com.
- The recipient must wait for the clinic staff to finish the validation process. The clinic staff will receive a validation response indicating the eGift Card amount and validity. The clinic staff may then schedule the recipient for an appointment once validated.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift Card code. The recipient must only give this to the clinic staff once he/she commits to use it for any treatment or procedure.
- In the event that the clinic’s eGift Card validation system is offline or unavailable, the clinic staff shall politely decline to accept the eGift Card. The recipient may still use the eGift Card when the system is back online.
- The eGift Card may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services. Rates of products and/or services will be based on the clinic’s published rates and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If total value of eGift Card is not used up, remaining balance may still be credited for other services within a maximum of thirty (30) days. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift Card amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- There is no limit on the number of eGift Card codes that may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, you may email .