How It WorksBulk orders?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an eGift? An eGift is a great (and convenient) way to make someone feel special. It is a gift card with a unique code and your personalized message. The code has a corresponding value or item that your recipient can use at participating store locations.
How does it get to the recipient and how long does it take to arrive?
eGifts are delivered to recipients via email or text message. It is sent as soon as the order is approved (which takes a few minutes for regular customers). You can set a delivery date in case you want to have it delivered at a later date.
Please allow our payments provider up to 24 hours to perform sufficient security checks for new customers. Additional information may be required to do these checks.
- What does the recipient need to bring when using an eGift at the store? The recipient must provide the eGift code to the manager at the participating store for validation. The code may be relayed verbally, from a mobile phone, or in a printout. The manager may ask the recipient to present a valid ID for recordkeeping purposes.
- Does the eGift expire? Most of the eGifts we operate do not expire. Please check the brand's reminders and/or terms if there are any conditions for expiry. Corporate-sponsored and promotional eGifts may also have validity conditions that you must check separately with them.
- What if the eGift code is lost? How can it be retrieved? If the recipient lost the code, email us at email@example.com. Indicate the mobile number and/or email address to whom the code was initially sent. The code will be re-sent after our support team has verified the mobile number and/or email.
- Can I buy in bulk? Yes, we will be happy to assist you for any special or corporate orders, including bulk orders. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why does it say “Giftaway, Inc.” in my credit card / Paypal statement? This service is managed by Giftaway, Inc., which means that part of your statement is correct and expected.
Terms & Conditions
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the clinic, the code must be given by the recipient at the reception for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the attendant to finish the validation process. The attendant will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The attendant will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the attendant once he/she commits to use it.
- In the event that the clinic's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the attendant shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be used in conjunction with other discounts and packages offered by Hi-Precision Diagnostics.
- The eGift can be used in Hi-Precision Diagnostics and Hi-Precision Diagnostics branches listed only.
- The eGift may not be used to pay for Home service fees.
For inquiries or assistance, you may email email@example.com.