How It WorksBulk orders?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an eGift? An eGift is a great (and convenient) way to make someone feel special. It is a gift card with a unique code and your personalized message. The code has a corresponding value or item that your recipient can use at participating store locations.
How does it get to the recipient and how long does it take to arrive?
eGifts are delivered to recipients via email or text message. It is sent as soon as the order is approved (which takes a few minutes for regular customers). You can set a delivery date in case you want to have it delivered at a later date.
Please allow our payments provider up to 24 hours to perform sufficient security checks for new customers. Additional information may be required to do these checks.
- What does the recipient need to bring when using an eGift at the store? The recipient must provide the eGift code to the manager at the participating store for validation. The code may be relayed verbally, from a mobile phone, or in a printout. The manager may ask the recipient to present a valid ID for recordkeeping purposes.
- Does the eGift expire? Most of the eGifts we operate do not expire. Please check the brand's reminders and/or terms if there are any conditions for expiry. Corporate-sponsored and promotional eGifts may also have validity conditions that you must check separately with them.
- What if the eGift code is lost? How can it be retrieved? If the recipient lost the code, email us at email@example.com. Indicate the mobile number and/or email address to whom the code was initially sent. The code will be re-sent after our support team has verified the mobile number and/or email.
- Can I buy in bulk? Yes, we will be happy to assist you for any special or corporate orders, including bulk orders. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why does it say “Giftaway, Inc.” in my credit card / Paypal statement? This service is managed by Giftaway, Inc., which means that part of your statement is correct and expected.
Terms & Conditions
- Each eGift code has a unique code that corresponds to an amount/denomination.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift.
- The eGift can be used at the checkout page of wharton.ph. Only one (1) eGift code is allowed per checkout.
- The eGift may not be exchanged, refunded, or voided.
- The eGift is not valid for use on the shipping fee.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- The eGift may be subject to other terms and/or conditions of Wharton.
For inquiries or assistance, you may email email@example.com.