For a sumptuous meal to be enjoyed at any Bistro Group restaurant.
Great for sharing at any Bistro Group restaurant.
Best for small group dining at any Bistro Group restaurant.
Custom Value113.64 eGift Value
For use on any product/service purchase
About Bulgogi Brothers
Authentic Korean cuisine is just an order away in Bulgogi Brothers. Priding themselves with traditional recipes and premium ingredients, enjoy sumptuous dishes such as kimchi, barbecued meats, bibimpap, and more.
Originally from South Korea, Bulgogi Brothers offers its first overseas branch in the Philippines to satisfy local and Korean appetites. Fitted with modern Korean interiors and subtle music, step into a welcoming space greeted by the warm and friendly staff. Munch on their array of complimentary appetizers as the freshly prepared dishes make their way from the kitchen to the table.
An inviting Korean dining experience awaits in Bulgogi Brothers.
- Korean Pork Ribs Bulgogi
- Any of their Bibimbaps
- Unlimited appetizers for diners
- Cook-Your-Own Meats
Alabang Town Center
Alabang Town Center Commerce Ave Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- M, T, W, Th, F: 11:00AM - 9:00PM * Sat, Sun: 10:00AM - 10:00PM
2/F Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila Newport Blvd Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 501-3583
3/F Greenbelt 5 Legaspi St Legazpi Village Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 621-5289
- M, T, W, Th: 11:00AM - 9:00PM
- F, Sat: 11:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sun: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
SM Mall of Asia
SM Mall of Asia, Entertainment Mall, Southwing Seaside Blvd Manila Bay Reclamation Area Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (02) 823-2778, (02) 511-0639
- Sun, M, T, W, Th: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- F, Sat: 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Evia Lifestyle Center Daang Hari Road, Almanza Dos Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Venice Grand Canal Mall
Venice Grand Canal Mall Venezia Drive, Mckinley Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
SM Lanang Premier
2/F The Fountain Court Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines (082) 285-2593
- M, T, W, Th, F, Sat, Sun: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store manager for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store manager to finish the validation process. The store manager will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store manager will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store manager once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store's eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store manager shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
- The eGift is valid for use at any Bistro Group restaurant: TGI Friday's, Italianni's, Fish & Co., Krazy Garlik, Modern Shanghai, Watami, Bulgogi Brothers, Tonkatsu by Terrazawa, Village Tavern, Buffalo Wild Wings and Texas Roadhouse.
- If the eGift is a Bistro BFF Card, it is not valid as payment for food because it is a loyalty card.
- eGift is not valid for BFF card and other merchandise purchases.
- The eGift is not valid for delivery transactions.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us.